• Operation Guide
• Items inside box
• Ingredients List
• How to use
• After care
1. Redness, hotness, dryness and itching may happen after treatment within 24 hours. These uncomfortable feeling can be relieved by ice or calming products. The most of discomforts will disappear after 24 hours. For fragile and thin skin, these discomforts may last 48 hours and even 72 hours.
2. Not use facial soap to clean in 3 days. Using cold purified water to rinse skin is allowed from 1st day.
3. Tingling and needling feeling will last in 24 hours, and gradually weaken until disappear in 72 hours.
4. The skin will be extremely dry after treatment, more hydrating will help skin to recover. Facial mask using is suggested.
5. Skin peeling will happen from 3rd day. DO NOT tear it and let it fall off naturally.
6. Do the best UV protection. Stop sauna, sun bath or turkey bath in 7 days.
7. The next treatment need 15 days apart. Fragile skin need at least 1 month apart.
1. Not applicable to people with skin metabolism diseases.
2. For fragile and sensitive skin, the next treatment need at least 1 month apart.
3. After filling operation, acid or other peeling treatment, and laser treatment, spicule treatment need at least 2 month apart.
4. Purulent acnes need to be cleared and skin sterilization is necessary before spicule treatment.
5. Not use alcohol to do skin sterilization, normal saline or hydrogen peroxide solution is suggested.
Store in cool dry place, and for external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep away from kids.